Thursday, August 23, 2007

Human Traffic

Film, dir. Justin Kerrigan, 1999

This film about nineties Welsh ravers (thought you'd ever hear that?) is not a bad movie. However, it really can't be applied to my life. I think anyone living in 2007 might have an equally hard time trying to do this. But, there is one theme I couldn't possibly relate to more:

Crazy Raver Boy: I'm making love to the music, man! And believe me, I can go all night!

I've been asked if I'm turned on by good conversation. I know this is true for some asexual and sexual people alike. But as sophisticated as I would feel if this was the case...it isn't. Conversation isn't really my thing. But music has always been another story...
And I should really start posting pictures, for all you visual learners out there.

No comments: