Friday, June 25, 2010

More Zine Action!

More zines! But here's one you (yes, you) can get involved with. A zine about asexuality and feminism is in the works, and you can see all the information about it here. Submissions are being accepted until July 16th. I submitted something myself; I think it'll be a very interesting zine. If you're not familiar with zines, here is article about them. Wow, I said the word "zine" too many times in my head, and now it's starting to sound really weird.

PRIDE APPROACHES. Oh my goodness. If you're just hearing about this now, which I somehow doubt, all the info is here. Expect a recap! And if you really like to plan your blog-reading schedule in advance, more thoughts on romance after that.

4 comments:

SlightlyMetaphysical said...

Sounds v. interesting. I may try to write something.

"Wow, I said the word "zine" too many times in my head, and now it's starting to sound really weird."
Hah. Happens to me almost every single blog post. I curse the day I was taught about anaphora!

Rebekah said...

As someone who spends all of their time (well, nearly enough) thinking about either feminism or asexuality, this is very exciting indeed, especially feminists as a whole seem to be - inadvertently or not - fairly hostile to asexuality.

Cure you, radical sex positivity! /shakes fist

nicole said...

I'm so excited for the Asexual Feminism zine!

You guys should also check out this one that I am putting together: http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?showtopic=51722

Ily said...

SWEET!